Event Facility Amenities in Wisconsin Dells
The Swan Barn Door Amenities
The Swan Barn Door is a family operated business and provides a unique, rustic yet elegant setting to host wedding ceremonies and receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, corporate events, graduation parties, retirement parties, family reunions and one-of-a-kind private parties. The Swan Barn Door only rents to one party at a time.
Current Event Facility Rental Fees
- Swan Barn Door One day Rental Service $5,000 (one day weekend rate: Friday or Saturday)
- Swan Barn Door ** One day Rental Service $2,800 (Monday through Thursday/per day rental fee) **Exception of Holidays, please call to inquire for holiday availability and rates.
- Swan Barn Door Day Before the Event Rental optional add on 9am – 10pm (Perfect for decorating, rehearsal dinner, etc.) $1500 – Included in this price is 10 – 12″ Wood Fired pizzas made on our new wood fired pizza oven. Additional pizzas available for purchase.
**Please note: If you do not choose to secure the day before the outside ceremony area will be available to you for ceremony rehearsal. All decorating would begin on the day of your rental.
- Swan Barn Door Day After Clean Up optional add on: $ 750.00 from 10am – 1pm
**If you do not choose to add this option all personal items must be removed the day of your rental/event.
Event Facility Rental Fees 2019
- Swan Barn Door One day Rental Service $4,000 Friday
- Swan Barn Door One day Rental Service $6,000 Saturday
- Swan Barn Door ** One day Rental Service $3,200 (Sunday through Thursday/per day rental fee) **Exception of Holidays, please call to inquire for holiday availability and rates.
Event Facility Site Amenities:
- Site (9 AM to 12 Midnight)
- Accommodates up to 300 guests, anything over 300 is an additional $1,000
- Fully insulated (draft-free winter weddings)
- Incredible photo backgrounds
- Rustic antique decor
- Parking provided for you and your guests
- Ceremony on the grounds inside or outside choices
- Dining reception area
- Dance floor amongst timber frame structure
- Antique decor
- Sound system provided for ceremony, cocktail hour and dining
- Licensed bartender
- White wooden chairs and 60″ round tables provided to seat up to 300 guests
- Setup/site preparation staff
- Change-over staff and cleanup staff
- Wine glasses provided for cocktail hour
- Bistro tables and chairs in outside area
- White/ivory or black table cloths provided
Note: You may purchase from a choice of preferred vendors (florists, , entertainment, etc.) or use your own preferred vendors. Exclusive Catering Packages available from select vendors.
Contact us for more information.